We are holding our FIFTH Annual Anchor Cross Cancer Foundation Bass Tournament on October 12, 2019!
We all know that 5 years is a big milestone in the life of a cancer survivor.
This tournament was started by a local cancer survivor, to benefit local cancer patients. When Joe Hembree went through his treatment, he saw other patients struggling under the debt of this disease and he wanted to help. Joe is a bass fisherman with a big heart. He reached out to Anchor Cross Cancer Foundation and this tournament started from that conversation. The tournament is held at Live Oak Landing in Stockton, Alabama.
Through tournament registrations, sponsorship and in-kind donations we host a tournament that is fun for all and we raise funds to help local cancer patients with transportation to treatment, co-pays, utility bills, medication and other expenses related to their treatment.
Pre-Registration opens June 10, 2019 and runs until October 10, 2019
- All PRE-REGISTERED boats will get a swag bag & guaranteed size preference on T-shirts
- All PRE-REGISTERED boats will be entered for a drawing to win 5 free raffle tickets! You KNOW Joe will have a great raffle set up!
- IF we get 50 boats PRE-REGISTERED we’ll draw one winner to get their registration REFUNDED!
In 2018 ACCF paid…
- 42 Transports to treatment
- 18 Utility bills & 18 Medication bills
- 16 Scan and Treatment bills
- 8 Mortgage/Rent payment
- 5 Insurance premiums
- 3 Medical supply bills
- 2 Car payments